Sports Performance Meets Business Performance
We've got plenty of reasons why we can help your School, Club, Business, Organisation or Event perform.
At the Cheatley Institute...
Its's time to share our knowledge, experience and passion with the rest of New Zealand.
- Those wanting to plan to perform
- Those needing critical analysis of the why and how
- Those who like to know where they are heading
- Those who like to reduce risk
There is a lot similarities in leading a High Performance Sport team and leading a business. Having the right people, in the right seats on the same bus!
- Those Athletes, Coaches & Programs needing to be ahead of the game when it comes to High Performance Cycling
- Those who want a strategy to qualify themselves or a team
- Those who want to mitigate the risk of not qualifying for an event
- Those who want interpretation of the rules/regulations
- Those who love to cycle at the highest level.
Dayle knows the UCI qualification rules like the back of his hand and has guided Cycling New Zealand to ensure the right strategy is in place to maximize qualification for New Zealand at World Cups, World Championships and Olympic Games. (Dayle is potentially the only person in the world that reads UCI rules/regulation as bedtime reading.)
- Those needing advice and support around coaching in all sports
- Those running Coaching seminars in all sports
- Those who lead people
- Those who want success or see their team or business succeed
Coaching is not just for sport, getting the best from people applies to business and schools too.
- Those needing people to get stuff done...when it matters
- Those wanting the X-Factor or something special
- Those running a Cycling event
An experience or an opportunity can be life changing. A well planned, organised and designed event can change a life forever. That's where we come in...
- Those looking for 'real' stories from 'real' people
- Those looking to motivate young kids and old kids
- Those looking for something a bit different to jazz up an event, function or seminar
While we can't guarantee that Cath won't spill tomato sauce down her front or drop the chinaware we can guarantee we won't sugar coat stuff, we'll talk from experience and more importantly from the heart.
We like a good laugh too, mostly at ourselves.
Catherine Cheatley was a fantastic role model speaker.
She geared her talk to the right level and was really engaging.
She brought props which fascinated the kids.
Most of all – she gave them a clear and strong strength based message.
Huge thanks for sending someone of her calibre
- Those wanting to get their community active on bikes
- Those wanting to see where cycling can take them
- Those who care about the kids and their health and wellbeing
A bike can take you anywhere. We believe anyone can learn to ride...have fun and be safe. We've done some pretty cool stuff in the community space and would love to help you and your project get more people on bikes.